Friday, October 22, 2021

October 19 - 22

 

UPCOMING DATES: 

  • October 29: Halloween at LBS 
    • Students are invited to wear costumes for our Halloween Parade. 
    • Reminder that costumes cannot have weapons, full face masks, violence. 
  • November 2: Photo Retake Day 

We had an exciting week filled with exploration and hands-on activities! Did you know this week was Waste Reduction Week 2021 in Canada? Students explored Textile & E-Waste through a video watching, article reading, mind mapping and hands-on exploration. See our highlights below: 






TEXTILE TUESDAY: 
Ask me about textile waste and how I can reduce mine! 
Also... ask me about my Fashion Footprint 





E-WASTE WEDNESDAY: 
Ask me about the different electronics I took apart! 




MATH: AREA MODEL MULTIPLICATION 



Ask me about Area Model as a strategy to solve multiplication equations!
Next week we will practice with 2+ digit problems. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Report Cards

  Report Cards Report cards will be available online on June 28th. Please remember that if your child's mark has remained the same, that...